Inside Scientology by Janet Reitman

Salt in the Wound by Sierra Simone (Lyonesse # 0.5)

Romance. Adult. Spice. Religion. Novella. 

Rating: 2/5

Pages: 100? ish?

Started: 29 May 2023
Finished: 29 May 2023

Summary:
    A girl desperate to become a nun must come to terms with an arranged marriage to the much-older owner of an elite club that trades in sex and secrets.

Thoughts:
     I have very high expectations for Sierra Simone, and she usually does not disappoint; this was an exception. The protagonist was overly pick-me, the love interest had no romantic appeal, and the overall trend of the novella was unsatisfactory. I am aware this is a prequel, and I am sure it would make more sense in the context of the overall series, but I would not recommend this novella without reading the rest of the series first because it was decidedly unsatisfactory.