Inside Scientology by Janet Reitman

A Court of Wings and Ruin by Sarah J. Maas (ACOTAR # 3)

Fantasy. Fae. Magic. Power. War. Found Family. Loss. 

Reread

Rating: 5/5

Pages: 701

Started: 30 June 2022
Finished: 1 July 2022

Summary: 
    As war with Hybern becomes inevitable, Feyre and Rhys must make alliances and sacrifices to protect that which they hold most dear. 

Thoughts:
    This might have been the best read of this book I've ever had. I didn't remember this book being so good. Feyre being a badass in the Spring Court was amazing. The meeting of the High Lords and all the drama and power was so much fun. And all the surprises and sacrifices of the final battle were amazing. I forgot how good SJM can be. I know her books are problematic and trope-y but she has a way of making readers invested and emotional that deserves praise. I'm going to have to wait to finish the series until I've gotten back from my trip, since I can't exactly lug ACOSF all around Spain, but I can't wait to finish the books when I return. 

A few ideas:
   - Could Amrem somehow tie into the Asteri from  CC? Obviously there are other ties between worlds (Bryce's travel, Az's knife) and the description of cast-out destructive creature of light with wings and fire and a crown of light sound familiar. I'm not sure. All I know is I really look forward to SJM's next book coming out so I can get some answers
    - SJM did intend to only write the trilogy, I think. There was so much wrapping-up of emotions with Elain and Nesta that then were torn up again in ACOSF. 
   - Speechless from Aladdin is perfect for the start of ACOMAF, and Too Much Love will Kill You by Queen is perfect for Feyre coming to terms with leaving Tamlin