Inside Scientology by Janet Reitman

ONE YEAR!!!!!

1,225+ Best Free Fireworks Stock Photos & Images · 100% Royalty-Free HD  Downloads 
It's been an entire 365 days since I started this project, so here's my one-year statistics: 

Total Books Read: 135

    June: 7 (starting June 14)
    July: 14
    August: 16
    September: 13
    October: 9
    November: 14
    December: 10
    January: 10
    February: 6
    March: 14
    April: 9
    May: 12
    June: 1 (so far--it's been finals so I've been sooooo busy, but summer's about to start...)

I'm super happy with all the reading I've done this year, and I'm super glad I started this project. I can't wait to see what books I read next year!

Changes I'm Making:
   - including the number of pages in the book for context, since it doesn't quite seem fair to count All The Young Dudes (1,346 pages) as the same thing as the first Rangers Apprentice book.
   - adding tags to all my reviews so they can be sorted more easily