Inside Scientology by Janet Reitman

A Court of Thorns and Roses by Sarah J. Maas (ACOTAR # 1)

Fantasy. Romance. Fae. Magic. 
   
Probably about my 5th or so time reading this. 

Rating: 4/5

Pages: 416

Started: 27 June 2022
Finished: 28 June 2022

Summary:
    After killing a Faerie with hate in her heart, Feyre is taken over the wall in to the Faerie-ruled Prythian by a Fae male in return for the life she stole. Though initially afraid of the glittering malice of the Fae court, Feyre begins to see the beauty also present there, in both the lands and in the male who brought her there. Unbeknownst to her, however, is a curse that holds all of Prythian captive--and only she can break it. 

Thoughts:
    I really enjoyed this time through this book. After slogging through Priory, it is refreshing to read something that is both not confusing, and so charged with emotion and urgency. It's a little rought reading about Tamlin and knowing how bad he will become, but I love the emotion of it, and the world building, and even though Feyre is a pretty bland character, I like her spirit as well. I am hoping to read as much of this series as I can before we leave for Spain, and my goal is to view Feyre, Nesta, and Elain as equal characters, so maybe I can enjoy ACOSF more (without the jealousy) when I return from my trip. 
 
Words: 
    sibylline (adj) relating to or characteristic of a sibyl; prophetic and mysterious
    chattel (n) a personal possession (CHAD-uhl