Inside Scientology by Janet Reitman

I'll Give You the Sun by Jandy Nelson

Young Adult. Realistic Fiction. Family. Art. Love. Loss. Lies. 

Re-read for the millionth time, obviously, slowly when I needed a little emotional support before bed.

Rating: 5/5

Started: 1 May 2022
Finished: 11 May 2022

Summary:
    They used to be inseparable, but for years, twins Noah and Jude have been unbearably separate. After two regretted kisses and one irreversible accident, the rift between the twins became too vast to overcome. But by deciding to create their art and live life genuinely, they may just be able to remake the world. 

Thoughts:
    As always, IGYTS is amazing. I loved getting to read back over my annotations; there were so many cool things that I forgot since my last read. It made me very happy. The wording of IGYTS is always stunning, but I read the end with a more language-focused lens, and realized that there was a lot of cool stuff that I've missed on previous reads. 
    I haven't been in much of a re-reading mood recently, but IGYTS is always an exception. I really needed the gentleness and familiarity of it these last few weeks, and I'm very glad I decided to read it again.