Inside Scientology by Janet Reitman

The Siege of Macindaw by John Flanagan (Ranger's Apprentice # 6)

Medieval. Found family. 

Nth Re-read. 

Rating: 4.5/5

Started: 2 November
Finished: 4 November

Summary: 
    Will, along with Lord Orman and his assistant Xander, are hiding in the forrest with Malcolm, the healer known as the sorcerer Malkallam. But Will's only focus is to save Alys from the grips of the traitor Keren. When Horace, his best friend, and a wolfship of Skandians arrive, and Will hears concerning information from Alys about a possible invasion, his goal changes: Will must discern what the traitor Keren is planning, and stop him. 

Thoughts:
    I love this book a lot. The team work, Horace and Will taking charge, and all the clever new tactics they use are all super amazing. The fact that this plan is one of the reasons that Will is so respected and even revered throughout Araluen makes it even better. This book just makes me so happy. Good and bad are so simple, and Will is the smartest, and he's so good at it. I'm going to take a RA break for now and read some AFTG fics, but I will definitely keep my re-read going, because these books bring me so. much. comfort.