Inside Scientology by Janet Reitman

Lodestar by Shannon Messenger (Keeper of the Lost Cities # 5)

Fantasy. Middle Reader. Chosen One. 

Read on loan from Allie. 

Rating: 3.75/5

Started: 13 November
Finished: 15 November

Summary:
    As the danger of the Neverseen rises, Sophie must figure out what their plan is, and how to stop them. But she isn't sure who to trust. 

Thoughts:
    This book was solid. I think I liked the previous one better, but this one was a fun read. The books kind of blend together, frankly, since there isn't a particularly defining action in each one, though. There was basically no more representation in this book, which is frustrating. There's no reason for there to not be more characters of color and queer characters in a book published in 2017. I am excited to keep reading the series, and I hope Allie brings the rest of the books at thanksgiving, but I'm praying that there will be some more rep and less white heteronormativity later in the series.