Inside Scientology by Janet Reitman

Everblaze by Shannon Messenger (Keeper of the Lost Cities # 3)

Middle Reader. Fantasy. Chosen One.

Rating: 3/5 

Started: 10 November
Finished: 12 November

Summary:
    Sophie Foster and her friends have lived through traumatic experiences that have changed how they see the world. When the Black Swan, the rebel organization they are are working with, stops communicating with them, they are forced to come to their own conclusions about what is happening — and who to trust. 

Thoughts:
    I liked this book a fair amount, maybe more than the first two, because the characters did less dumb things. I am enjoying this series more than I thought I would, for sure. It's kind of predictable in places, and all of the heteronormative stuff and lack of basically any kind of representation is boring, but I think that might improve a little bit as the series progresses. Hopefully. If it doesn't, I'm going to be kind of pissed that the author didn't include any diversity, and than not a single person at the publishing company realized all the characters were white and straight. Well. Fingers crossed.