Inside Scientology by Janet Reitman

The Icebound Land by John Flanagan (Ranger's Apprentice # 3)

Fantasy. Medieval.

Rating: 3/5

Started: 22 October
Finished: 24 October

Summary:
    Will and Evanlyn have been captured by Erak and his crew of Skandians and taken across the ocean as slaves, but Halt has been forbidden from following them. So Halt comes up with a plan and, accompanied by Horace, begins the journey to Skandia to save Will. But both Halt and Will will face challenges, some of which they aren't entirely certain they can overcome. 

Thoughts: 
    This used to be one of my least favorite books in the series because I hated to see Will addicted and Halt helpless. Now, though, I am liking it more. I like Erak, Will, Halt, and Horace all do cool stuff, and the Skandian setting is cool. The fourth book is one of my favorites, though, and I am super excited to read it next.