Inside Scientology by Janet Reitman

The Battle for Skandia by John Flanagan (Ranger's Apprentice # 4)

Found Family. Fantasy. Medieval.

Rating: 4/5

Started: 26 October
Finished: 28 October

Summary:
    On his way to free Will from the Skandians, Halt stumbles upon Will and Evanlyn, who has been captured by a force of Temujai soldiers preparing to attack Skandia. With the help of Erak, Halt and Will work to create tactics that will stop the Temujai from taking over. But all the while, they must work to hide Evanlyn's secret: that she is the princess Cassandra, and if the supreme leader of Skandia finds out, he will kill her. 

Thoughts:
    This is honestly one of my favorite RA books. Will does super good, there is a lot of Will-Halt time, and there is so much success and admiration. The scene at the beginning where Halt and Will are first reunited is so so so good. When Will realizes his master is back with him and everything is okay again, it makes me feel more okay, even though it also makes me horribly sad that I don't have a Halt or a Guillermo. I love Evanlyn being useful, and Horace and Will working together. I am taking a break from my reread, but I will absolutely be continuing sometime soon because this series brings me so much joy.